PortAventura offers a range of social benefits and services. By working with us you will have access to employee allowances: transport, staff canteens, Internet access, etc.
Our focus is on internal promotion. Each time a vacancy for a top-level post opens up our employees are the first to be given the opportunity to apply, a policy that promotes both professional and personal development.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I send my CV to PortAventura?
- We recommend using the option "Enter your CV". In this area you can register as a new user and enter your personal details, your work experience, your training, etc.
- Do I have to enter my CV online if I have already posted it?
- It will speed up processing of your application if you enter your CV online.
- What should I do if this message appears: "Error: this National ID/Passport No. already exists”?
- You can enter “Recover passwords” and they will be sent to you by e-mail. If your e-mail address is not registered or it has changed, send an e-mail to email@example.com with a scanned image of your National Identity document/Passport, name, and the e-mail address where you would like us to send the passwords.
- Will PortAventura contact me after I have entered my CV?
- When new vacancies arise, the PortAventura Screening Team will preselect candidates who meet the requirements and will contact those considered most appropriate for each screening process.
- How can I apply for a job?
- You must submit your CV to our database and enter “Offers” within the area “Work with us”. Here you must select the offer that interests you, where you can view the requirements needed to fill the position. If you think you fit the job description, click on "Job application" and you will be taken to an area where you must enter your passwords.