- Access to PortAventura Park
- Digital Pass
- Private area to manage your Passes and benefits
- Purchase and renew Passes from your mobile
- Easy payment, including the option to pay with Klarna
The ideal Pass for adventurers
From 180 days in PortAventura Park
In this calendar, you can see the days you will be able to access PortAventura Park with your Adventurer Pass
Days of access permitted
Days of access not permitted
Enjoy the main benefits of the Adventurer Pass
Adventurer Pass prices
|Children (0-3 years)||Free of charge|
|Junior (4-10 years)||€105|
|Adult (11-59 years)||€135|
|Senior (+60 years)||€105|
|Disabled visitors (33% - 74%)||€105|
Discover all other Passes
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs about Passes
What are the names of the new Passes?Adventurer Pass, Explorer Pass, and Discoverer Pass. You can purchase them on the website and at the Club Office. You can consult all the information related to the new Passes on the PortAventura World website.
What happens to my old Pass?Don't worry, you can continue using it until the expiration date indicated on the Pass and you will continue to have all the advantages in force at the time of purchase.
What payment options do I have?You can purchase your Pass in two different ways:
1)Website: with a credit/debit card in a single payment or in 3 interest-free instalments with Klarna.
2)Club Office (park): with a credit/debit card or in cash in a single payment.
- Children: free for children under 4 years old. This Pass does not have any other benefits associated with it; it is renewed every year, and does not accumulate benefits over time.
- Junior: 4 to 10 years.
- Adult: 11 to 59 years.
- Senior: 60+ years.
- 33-74% disability: reduced rate upon presentation at the Club Office of valid card, certificate or official document.
If you also have recognised reduced mobility, the card will include identification that you can use to access rides via the exclusive access for people with a disability and reduced mobility.
This identification will be valid for the person with a disability and reduced mobility and will allow them to enter via the exclusive access accompanied by a maximum of four other people, at least one of which must be an adult capable of assisting the disabled visitor, following any instructions given by staff.
Special terms and conditions for families: from the fourth member, JUNIOR passes only: 25% discount.
In the case of single-parent families or grandparents + grandchildren, the discount will be applied only if they belong to the same household and upon presentation of the family book.
Discount available on the website and at the +PortAventura Club Office.
Methods of payment
1) In a single payment on the website with a card, or at the Club Office with a card or in cash.
2) In 3 equal and interest-free payments with Klarna, our new deferred payment partner. Only available on the website. If you choose deferred payment, the first instalment will be charged when confirming the online purchase/renewal, the second instalment will be charged after 30 days and the third, 60 days after initial payment. And you won't have to worry about remembering the dates, because each payment will be automatically charged to the debit or credit card on file when you make the purchase.