PortAventura offers a range of social benefits and services. By working with us you will have access to employee allowances: transport, staff canteens, Internet access, etc.
Our focus is on internal promotion. Each time a vacancy for a top-level post opens up our employees are the first to be given the opportunity to apply, a policy that promotes both professional and personal development.
Important notice: We have updated the "Work with us" section on the PortAventura World website!
- If you uploaded your CV before 22/03/2018, to gain access to your data and apply for job vacancies, you must retrieve your password using the link: “Have you forgotten your password?”
- Then you must enter the email address with which you registered your CV so that we can send you a message with a link for you to set a new password (your user name is your email address).
- If you have any access problems, you can refer to the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, which you will find on this page.
- Now you can attach your CV, as well as other additional documents that you want to provide to us (transcript, degree certificate, letter of recommendation, etc.) up to a maximum size of 30 MB in total.
- How can I access my CV which is already registered with PortAventura?
If you uploaded your CV before 22/03/2018, to gain access to your data and apply for job vacancies, you must retrieve your password using the link: “Have you forgotten your password?” Then you must enter the email address with which you registered your CV so that we can send you a message with a link for you to set a new password (your user name is your email address).
- How can I send my CV to PortAventura if I have never done so through the web page?
To send us your CV we recommend that you use the option "Send us your CV" to sign up as a new user and enter your personal data, work experience, academic background, etc.
- What should I do if this message appears: "Error: this ID Number/Passport Number already exists"?
You can log in to “Have you forgotten your password?” and you'll receive it to your email. If you have not registered your email, or if you have changed it, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a scanned image of your ID/passport, your name and the email address where you want to receive the password.
- Once I have entered my CV, will PortAventura get in touch with me?
When new vacancies arise, the selection team of PortAventura will preselect candidates who meet the requirements and will contact the profiles that it deems most suitable for each selection process.
- How do I apply for a job vacancy?
You must enter your CV in our database and go to "Vacancies" in the "Work with us" section. Select the vacancy that interests you and you will be able to see the requirements for the role. If you think you are suitable for the vacant position, click on "Apply for the vacancy", and you will be redirected to a space where you must enter your password.