The PortAventura Foundation was founded in response to PortAventura’s concern for the integration problems faced by groups at risk of social exclusion. Its principal mission is to actively contribute to improving quality of life, especially of children and young adults.
- Mobilise society and make everyone aware of the factors causing social exclusion.
- Raise awareness among PortAventura employees and customers, making them active participants in our actions.
- Promote projects, in partnership with other organisations, to encourage and promote the integral development of individuals.
- Facilitate insertion into the world of employment.
- Promote research to eradicate diseases and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- Facilitate access to leisure for underprivileged groups.
A fun run inside PortAventura World.
Run with family and friends and have a great day for a good cause.
Our most iconic charity event.
A dinner that every year brings together more than 1000 people to raise funds for many different projects.
A charity Golf Tournament that takes place on the courses of Lumine Golf Club.
Your most charitable drive ever!
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Project
The PortAventura Foundation is supporting the construction of a new intensive care unit.