The most anticipated day of the year has already arrived. It's time to get together with the family and celebrate Christmas for one more year. Next, we propose a series of original ideas to decorate your Christmas dinner table and surprise your family this holiday season.
- Floral centrepiece: pick or buy Christmas flowers and place them on special tableware in the centre of the table for a splash of colour.
- Christmas napkins: fold the napkins in an original way and decorate them with a bow.
- Candlelight: to add more warmth to your Christmas dinner table, arrange some candles and light them when your guests arrive.
- Christmas lights: to illuminate your table, decorate your table with fairy lights, just like the ones you put on the tree.
- Christmas cut-outs: download the attached file and cut out the Christmas pictures to distribute around your Christmas dinner table.
In addition, for such an important occasion, we suggest you give a special touch to your Christmas dinner table with the customisable polaroid-style photos from PortAventura World. Download a polaroid-style photo for each guest and personalise it however you want:
- Stick a picture of each guest in the centre of the polaroid-style photos and place them around the table to create a seating plan.
- To make it even more fun, stick a picture that reminds you of each guest in the centre of their polaroid-style photo and put them on the table so they have to work out where to sit.
- For the centre of the table, use red string and some Christmas clips to create a photo album with the polaroid-style photos from PortAventura World and stick a photo of each guest in the centre.
- Put a personalised message for each guest in the centre of the polaroid-style photo and place the photo where they have to sit.
These are just a few ideas so that you can personalise your Christmas dinner table and make the Christmas gathering even more special.