PortAventura World will reopen its doors on 27 March 2021
Who is the Data Controller for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: PORT AVENTURA ENTERTAINMENT, S.A.U.
Postal address: Avda. Alcalde Pere Molas, km 2 43480 Vila-seca (Tarragona)
Telephone: (+34) 977 779 000
What is our purpose for processing your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and any applicable national law, we inform you that at PORT AVENTURA ENTERTAINMENT, S.A.U. we process personal data that you provide to us for the following purposes:
(1) To manage and invoice the reservation and sale of tickets to our facilities or stays in our hotels, and to provide you with the product and/or service requested by you in the best possible way.
(2) To send you commercial information about the products and services of PortAventura World, unless you have opposed this. If you do not wish to receive this type of information, you can tick the corresponding box in the data collection form, or communicate your refusal to receive this type of information to the following email address email@example.com.
(3) To create a business profile about you based on the information you have provided, in order to provide you with customised advertising.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship, or until you request its deletion, as well as for any time required to comply with legal obligations.
What is the lawful basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each one of purposes (1) to (3) included in paragraph 2 above ("Purposes") is as follows:
- Purpose 1: The execution of a contract in connection with acquisition of the product or service that you have requested.
- Purpose 2: Satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by Port Aventura Entertainment, S.A.U.
- Purpose 3: Satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by Port Aventura Entertainment, S.A.U. in connection with the creation of profiles based on internal sources.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party, unless the intervention of third parties is necessary for the management of payments for the products or services you have purchased (banking and/or financial entities owning the means of payment used).
In addition, your data may also be transferred to agencies and public authorities (administrative or judicial) if required by law.
What are your rights when you supply us with your personal data and how you can exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether PORT AVENTURA ENTERTAINMENT, S.A.U. is processing personal data concerning you, or not.
In addition, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request correction of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request deletion if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it to bring or defend claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons linked to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. PORT AVENTURA ENTERTAINMENT, S.A.U. will cease to process the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or to bring or defend potential claims.
You may also exercise the right to portability of the data, or withdraw consent provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights you can contact us by sending a written communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or to our postal address PORT AVENTURA ENTERTAINMENT, S.A.U. (Asesoría Jurídica), Avda. Alcalde Pere Molas, km 2. 43480 Vila-seca (Tarragona). The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of your official identification document (ID card, driving licence or passport).
Finally, we inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public authorities for any complaint arising from the processing of your personal data.
Which cookies do we use?
To find out which cookies we use on this web page/mobile application, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the link that appears on the webpage.