A terrifying storm has hit Caribe Aquatic Park and brought its ghostly pirates back to life. To survive, you only have one option: escape! This Halloween, don't miss the new PortAventura World passage of terror. Are you brave enough?
For only €22/person, you will be able to experience Halloween to the fullest at the best price and discover the new passage of terror La Isla Maldita by staying at the resort’s 4- and 5-star hotels. This brand new addition for 2019 will be open Saturdays and Sundays during the Halloween period.
To purchase the Halloween Passport, simply book your PortAventura World hotel accommodation and add it to your reservation for only €22/person. This product allows you access to the following passages: La Isla Maldita - Brand New for 2019, Apocalipsis Maya, Rec and Horror in Texas.
Also, by staying at one of the resort's themed hotels, you can enjoy many more benefits:
- Unlimited access to PortAventura Park during your stay, including on arrival and departure days (see calendar for park opening dates and times).
- 1-day admission to Ferrari Land included per stay and per person (see calendar for park opening dates and times).
- Special price for additional Ferrari Land ticket purchases.
- Special discounts on Express products.
- Free parking (subject to availability. Limited places).
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotels and parks.
- Pick-up service at park shops: buy in the park and we will take purchases to your hotel.
- Preferential booking for table service restaurants in PortAventura Park (reservations taken at Guest Service in the hotel).
And from 21 September, once inside PortAventura Park, you can buy the Halloween Passport or tickets for the passages of terror at the theme park.
This Halloween, step into the terrifying storm and try to escape from La Isla Maldita, a new passage of terror, unique in Europe.
We’ll see you there!