PortAventura World offers several types of Annual Pass to fit in with the experiences that you want throughout the year:
- Premium Pass: unlimited access to PortAventura Park and the water park with additional benefits both inside and outside the parks.
- Silver Pass: unlimited access to PortAventura Park with additional benefits both inside and outside the park. All new pass purchases and the first 2 renewals are classed as Silver Pass.
- Gold Pass: unlimited access to PortAventura Park and with even more additional benefits both inside and outside the park. The Gold Pass is a loyalty reward, granted when the pass has been renewed for 3 consecutive years, or if not consecutive with no longer than 12 months between renewals.
- Caribe Aquatic Park Pass: unlimited access to Caribe Aquatic Park.
Each of the Passes has 5 categories:
- Children: free for children under 4 years old. This pass has no associated benefits and will be valid until the day the child reaches the age of 4 years old regardless of how long it has been held.
- Adult: 11-59 years old.
- Junior: 4-10 years old.
- Senior: over 60 years old.
- 33-74% disability: reduced rate upon presentation of valid card, certificate or official document. If you also have recognised reduced mobility the card will include identification that you can use to access rides via the Exclusive Access for people with a disability and reduced mobility. This identification will be valid for the person with a disability and reduced mobility and will allow them to enter via the Exclusive Access accompanied by a maximum of 4 other people, at least one of which must be an adult capable of assisting the disabled visitor, following any instructions given by staff.
- At least 75% disability: Free pass upon presentation of valid card, certificate or official document. This pass will permit the holder to access attractions accompanied by a maximum of 4 other people, at least one of which must be an adult capable of assisting the disabled visitor, following any instructions given by staff. *Non available for Premium Pass.
Click here to see the services that PortAventura World has to offer people with special needs.
PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park Pass
Enjoy unlimited admission to PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park during the summer months.
Cool off in PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
Passes must be presented before payment (later claims for reimbursement will not be accepted).
The PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park Pass can only be acquired from the Club Office or by calling 0808 234 3399 (from other countries: 0034 977 779 090).