What are you waiting for? Choose your Pass and enjoy all the benefits, both in and outside the resort, and get ready for an outstanding season full of unforgettable moments, emotions and unique experiences without limits.
Select the Annual Pass that’s right for you!
PortAventura World offers several types of Annual Pass to fit in with the experiences that you want throughout the year:
- Gold Pass: unlimited access to PortAventura Park and with even more benefits both inside and outside the park.
- Premium Pass: enjoy unlimited access to PortAventura Park and the water park Caribe Aquatic Park with additional benefits both inside and outside the parks.
- Platinum Pass: get the most out of your experience with the pass that will allow you to access all 3 parks of the resort, PortAventura Park, Caribe Aquatic Park and Ferrari Land, so that you can live incredible adventures. You can also take advantage of all the benefits available for Club PortAventura members, inside and outside the parks.
Each of the Passes has 5 categories:
- Children: free for children under 4 years old. This pass has no associated benefits and will be valid until the day the child reaches the age of 4 years old regardless of how long it has been held.
- Adult: 11-59 years old.
- Junior: 4-10 years old.
- Senior: over 60 years old.
- 33-74% disability: reduced rate upon presentation of valid card, certificate or official document. If you also have recognised reduced mobility the card will include identification that you can use to access rides via the Exclusive Access for people with a disability and reduced mobility. This identification will be valid for the person with a disability and reduced mobility and will allow them to enter via the Exclusive Access accompanied by a maximum of 4 other people, at least one of which must be an adult capable of assisting the disabled visitor, following any instructions given by staff.
- At least 75% disability: Free pass upon presentation of valid card, certificate or official document. This pass will permit the holder to access attractions accompanied by a maximum of 4 other people, at least one of which must be an adult capable of assisting the disabled visitor, following any instructions given by staff. *Not applicable to Premium Passes.
Click here to see the services that PortAventura World has to offer people with special needs.
Take full advantage of this pass and enjoy unlimited fun in the worlds of PortAventura Park.
Passes must be presented before payment (later claims for reimbursement will not be accepted).